A healthy Annual Fund is vital to the growth and maintenance of quality arts programming at the Community School of the Arts. While class and lesson fees cover most of the school’s operating costs, other essential programs that provide student scholarship, faculty development and community outreach are solely supported by the generosity of individual contributions.
Your generous contribution to the CSA Annual Fund will help support:
- Free recitals and community outreach programs year round
- Financial aid for low-income families
- Merit-based scholarship competitions for talented young musicians
- Professional development for our world-class faculty
- Instrument maintenance and purchasing program for studio and performance pianos
Supporters to the Annual Fund include community leaders who value the impact of quality arts programming, CSA students and alumni, and friends or family of CSA students.
Contributions to the Annual Fund are made through the UConn Foundation. Follow this link to the School of Fine Arts giving page at the UConn Foundation and choose the Community School of the Arts Annual Fund from the drop down list of funds.